LOUISVILLE, Ky.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Brown-Forman Corporation (NYSE:BFA,BFB), one of the largest American-owned spirits and wine companies, is launching its own distribution business in Slovakia today, bringing the distribution in-house for the first time since the company entered the market. “With a dedicated sales team in place, Brown-Forman will further the growth of our brands across all channels in Slovakia,” said Maria Navas Peire, General Manager, Brown-Forman Czechia and Slovakia. “Slovaki
The informative cannabis social network. Join groups, make friends and be part of the cannabis community! Share your recipes, product & strain reviews, tutorials and more! Log in or register to continue
- Loading stock data...
- Etain’s Premium Cannabis Products Now Available at The Travel Agency, at Union Square
- Puffco Launches New Limited-Edition Flourish Collection, Along with its First Direct-to-Consumer Flourish Glass Marketplace
- IGC Pharma Announces Equity Analyst Coverage by Ascendiant with a “Buy” Recommendation and $3.00 Price Target
- PESG Industry Updates: Germany’s Cannabis Act and Its Impact on the Medical Cannabis Landscape
- The Cannabist Company Highlights Product Innovation with Launch of Unique Fast-Acting and Longer-Lasting Layered Edibles