LOUISVILLE, Ky.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Brown-Forman Corporation (NYSE: BFA, BFB) stockholders met today at the annual meeting of stockholders and elected the slate of directors recommended by the Board of Directors, as submitted in the company’s 2023 Proxy Statement. The stockholders also approved the compensation of the company’s named executive officers, approved a frequency of every three years for future advisory votes to approve the compensation of the company’s named executive officers, and ra
The informative cannabis social network. Join groups, make friends and be part of the cannabis community! Share your recipes, product & strain reviews, tutorials and more! Log in or register to continue
- Loading stock data...
- PESG Industry Updates: Germany’s Cannabis Act and Its Impact on the Medical Cannabis Landscape
- The Cannabist Company Highlights Product Innovation with Launch of Unique Fast-Acting and Longer-Lasting Layered Edibles
- Tenet to Participate in Barclays 26th Annual Global Healthcare Conference
- IGC Pharma Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2024 Results
- Brown-Forman Announces Sale of Cooperage in Alabama