DENVER–(BUSINESS WIRE)–GeoShepard (the “Company” or “GeoShepard”), a leader in automated compliance tools for cannabis operators, is now offering a competitive new rate on commercial license agreements. GeoShepard software for cultivators, manufacturers and vertically integrated MSOs empowers businesses with greater efficiency across their operations and Metrc-compliant seed-to-sale inventory tracking that’s certified in 23 states. “We are essentially providing $1.5 million worth of software
The informative cannabis social network. Join groups, make friends and be part of the cannabis community! Share your recipes, product & strain reviews, tutorials and more! Log in or register to continue
- Loading stock data...
- The Cannabist Company Highlights Product Innovation with Launch of Unique Fast-Acting and Longer-Lasting Layered Edibles
- Tenet to Participate in Barclays 26th Annual Global Healthcare Conference
- IGC Pharma Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2024 Results
- Brown-Forman Announces Sale of Cooperage in Alabama
- American Weed Co. is First-Ever Cannabis Brand to Headline Sponsor Major U.S. Music Festival