NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Columbia Care Inc. (NEO: CCHW) (CSE: CCHW) (OTCQX: CCHWF) (FSE: 3LP) (“Columbia Care” or the “Company”), one of the largest and most experienced cultivators, manufacturers and retailers of cannabis products in the U.S., today announced its collaboration with the minority-owned baked goods and infused edibles company, ButACake. The initial launch includes Peanut Butter & Jelly brownies as well as ChocoChunk and Oatmeal Raisin cookies at all three Columbia Care Dela
The informative cannabis social network. Join groups, make friends and be part of the cannabis community! Share your recipes, product & strain reviews, tutorials and more! Log in or register to continue
- Loading stock data...
- The Cannabist Company Highlights Product Innovation with Launch of Unique Fast-Acting and Longer-Lasting Layered Edibles
- Tenet to Participate in Barclays 26th Annual Global Healthcare Conference
- IGC Pharma Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2024 Results
- Brown-Forman Announces Sale of Cooperage in Alabama
- American Weed Co. is First-Ever Cannabis Brand to Headline Sponsor Major U.S. Music Festival