LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Technavio has been monitoring the milk protein concentrates market and it is poised to grow by USD 274 million during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report of 2020-2024 on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fairly concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period.
Frequently Asked Questions-
1. At what rate is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2019-2023?
A. The market will grow at a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period of 2019-2023.
2. Based on segmentation by application, which is the leading segment in the market?
A. The dairy products segment is expected to be the leading segment.
3. What is the key factor driving the market?
A. The growing infant formula market is one of the key driving factors.
4. Who are the top players in the market?
A. Fonterra Co-operative Group, FrieslandCampina DM, Glanbia plc, Idaho Milk Products, and LAÏTA are some of the major market participants.
5 .Which region is expected to hold the highest market share?
A. North America
6. What is the major trend for milk protein concentrates market?
A. An increase in the number of health-conscious consumers is a major trend in the market.
The growing infant formula market will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Milk Protein Concentrates Market 2019-2023: Segmentation
Milk Protein Concentrates Market is segmented as below:
- Dairy Products
- Nutritional Products
- North America
- South America.
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download latest free sample report of 2020-2024: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR30818
Milk Protein Concentrates Market 2019-2023: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our milk protein concentrates market report covers the following areas:
- Milk Protein Concentrates Market size
- Milk Protein Concentrates Market trends
- Milk Protein Concentrates Market analysis
This study identifies the increase in the number of health-conscious consumers as one of the prime reasons driving the milk protein concentrates market growth during the next few years.
Milk Protein Concentrates Market 2019-2023: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the milk protein concentrates market, including some of the vendors such as Fonterra Co-operative Group, FrieslandCampina DM, Glanbia plc, Idaho Milk Products, and LAÏTA. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the milk protein concentrates market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Milk Protein Concentrates Market 2019-2023: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist milk protein concentrates market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the milk protein concentrates market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the milk protein concentrates market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of milk protein concentrates market vendors
Table Of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Market segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- Dairy products – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Nutritional products – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Others – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by application
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- South America – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 10: TRENDS
- Increase in global health-conscious population
- Growing demand for sports nutrition products
- Growth in organized retailing globally
PART 11: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
PART 12: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Fonterra Co-operative Group
- FrieslandCampina DM
- Glanbia plc
- Idaho Milk Products
PART 13: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.