CHICAGO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Leafly, one of the world’s leading cannabis discovery marketplaces and resources, was named “Best Cannabis Tech Platform: B2C” as part of the 2nd Annual Benzinga Cannabis Awards. The yearly awards spotlight the standout trailblazers, advocates and innovators of the cannabis industry to celebrate their commendable achievements. Yoko Miyashita, CEO of Leafly, says this recognition is a testament to the focus and dedication of Leafly’s talented team, and ongoing investmen
The informative cannabis social network. Join groups, make friends and be part of the cannabis community! Share your recipes, product & strain reviews, tutorials and more! Log in or register to continue
- Loading stock data...
- The Cannabist Company Highlights Product Innovation with Launch of Unique Fast-Acting and Longer-Lasting Layered Edibles
- Tenet to Participate in Barclays 26th Annual Global Healthcare Conference
- IGC Pharma Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2024 Results
- Brown-Forman Announces Sale of Cooperage in Alabama
- American Weed Co. is First-Ever Cannabis Brand to Headline Sponsor Major U.S. Music Festival