MILLVILLE, N.J.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Hamilton Farms announced today that it has completed construction of its state-of-the-art craft cannabis cultivation facility and received regulatory approval from the New Jersey Cannabis Regulatory Commission to begin growing immediately. At Hamilton Farms, we believe there is a strong demand in the Garden State for high-quality, truly local cannabis products. However, the current landscape of cannabis cultivators in New Jersey is dominated by multistate opera
The informative cannabis social network. Join groups, make friends and be part of the cannabis community! Share your recipes, product & strain reviews, tutorials and more! Log in or register to continue
- Loading stock data...
- The Cannabist Company Highlights Product Innovation with Launch of Unique Fast-Acting and Longer-Lasting Layered Edibles
- Tenet to Participate in Barclays 26th Annual Global Healthcare Conference
- IGC Pharma Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2024 Results
- Brown-Forman Announces Sale of Cooperage in Alabama
- American Weed Co. is First-Ever Cannabis Brand to Headline Sponsor Major U.S. Music Festival