SAN DIEGO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Medical Marijuana, Inc. (OTC: MJNA) (the “Company”), announced today that its network marketing division, Kannaway, has completed an Asset Purchase Agreement with eXfuse, LLC, dba KZ1 a Japan based network marketing company. The KZ1 acquisition will increase the sales force of the Company’s Kannaway division in Japan by approximately 1,450 individuals and the Company believes the increased sales force will greatly benefit Kannaway’s ramp up in the Japanese market. KZ
The informative cannabis social network. Join groups, make friends and be part of the cannabis community! Share your recipes, product & strain reviews, tutorials and more! Log in or register to continue
- Loading stock data...
- Puffco Launches New Limited-Edition Flourish Collection, Along with its First Direct-to-Consumer Flourish Glass Marketplace
- IGC Pharma Announces Equity Analyst Coverage by Ascendiant with a “Buy” Recommendation and $3.00 Price Target
- PESG Industry Updates: Germany’s Cannabis Act and Its Impact on the Medical Cannabis Landscape
- The Cannabist Company Highlights Product Innovation with Launch of Unique Fast-Acting and Longer-Lasting Layered Edibles
- Tenet to Participate in Barclays 26th Annual Global Healthcare Conference