FALL RIVER, Mass.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–After over one year serving medical patients and adult-use customers outside, Northeast Alternatives (NEA) is welcoming guests back inside for a revamped indoor dispensary service.
“We know that other businesses transitioned indoors sooner, but out of an abundance of caution, we felt delaying the decision to reopen indoors was the right thing to do with our patients, customers, and staff in mind,” says Kyle Bishop, NEA Chief Operations Officer. “With restrictions easing around Massachusetts, we’re happy to invite our guests inside once again.”
In addition to following all local and state Covid-19 guidelines, Northeast Alternatives is implementing a new set of operating procedures that support its effort to protect the community during the Covid-19 outbreak. These measures include:
- All Patients and Customers must wear a mask covering their mouth and nose at all times.
- Massachusetts required social distancing of 6 feet is in effect at all times.
- All visitors will receive a menu upon arrival for review but will place their order inside at the register.
- To ensure expedited services, we are dedicating registers for both medical and adult-use online ordering.
As part of a safe reopening, NEA will go above and beyond the status quo to discourage the transmission of the virus and encourage a safe work environment in these critical areas:
- Air filtration. NEA’s facilities are equipped with a state-of-the-art air filtration system.
- Sterilization. A dedicated member of the NEA team is working full time to clean all retail and frequently touched surfaces. Additionally, our staff is cleaning surface areas between each transaction and is adhering to the strictest policies for sterilization and aseptic technique.
- Face coverings. Our staff is wearing gloves and facemasks for your safety and theirs. Our back-of-the-house production staff always wears masks and gloves and has always followed rigorous sanitation policies.
- Ozone. NEA’s production building is being sterilized every evening to ensure a fresh start to each day. Our retail building is also being sterilized every evening.
- Capacity. We are following the Massachusetts-approved capacity guidelines to allow for social distancing while waiting in line inside our store.
“The safety of our staff, patients, and customers is our highest priority,” says Bishop. “We are dedicated to doing our part to stop the transmission of Covid-19 and to providing our customers and patients with a safe, comfortable dispensary experience. We thank our staff for supporting our vision and sharing the devotion to serve the Fall River community during these trying times.”
Read about all of NEA’s Covid-19 opening procedures here.
About Northeast Alternatives:
Northeast Alternatives is a vertically integrated cannabis dispensary serving adult-use and medical customers since 2018. Located in Fall River, Massachusetts, Northeast Alternatives is dedicated to providing a variety of high-quality cannabis products, including flower, edibles, concentrates, and topicals, to adult users 21+. Learn more about our products and our commitment to excellence here.