DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Oh Cannabis: The World is Watching Canada – A Comprehensive Breakdown of the Entry, Regulatory & Strategic Outlook 2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report on the Cannabis market in Canada looks at the existing and evolving market size for cannabis in Canada. It reviews the key levers for cannabis industry success in Canada. The report analyses the opportunities for private/PE players in cannabis sector in Canada and reviews the key headwinds and tailwinds in biofuels adoption, growth and sustainment in Canada. The report also looks at the overall investment potential in the Cannabis sector in Canada.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary-The Green Leaf
2. Global Cannabis Market Outlook
- Demand – Supply trend
- Leading countries on cannabis production and exports
- Canada’s footprint on Global Cannabis map
3. Existing policies & roadblocks in Cannabis
4. Major levers in Cannabis Industry (major focus on Canada)
- Consumer profile
- Usage type
- Key drivers of growing Cannabis medicinal application
- Key drivers of growing Cannabis recreational application
- Legalisation and its impact
- Delivery methods and applications
- Purchasing behaviours of consumers
5. Major roadblocks in Cannabis industry
- Pressure on water and sustainable agriculture
- Competition with Conventional Drugs
- Complex regulatory structure
6. IP Landscape
- Patent landscape analysis for the following markets for Cannabinoid and Cannabidiol Oral Solution-
- US, EP and Canada Jurisdictions
- Overview of Litigation flags, SPC validity flag, IP Status, Exclusivity ( start and end date) , patent number ( if applicable)
7. Market Size
- Recreational cannabis
- Medicinal cannabis
- Cannabis market by crop type (Indica and Sativa) and others
- Pricing across Canadian provinces
- Potential for cannabis ancillary products usage
- 18 Industries Cannabis Is Disrupting
8. Competitive Landscape
- Mapping key players in the market
- Market positioning and key strengths (including control over supply chain)
- Opportunities for private players- Gaps in existing supply chain, proposition and capabilities
- Partnership, collaboration, Agreements, Expansion & Investment
- Consumers with respect to demographics and behaviours
9. Evolution of Cannabis consumption in Canada
- Total consumption increase
- Demand drivers for Cannabis in Canada
10. Outlook on Cannabis demand
- Transition in society
- Industry on growth anvil
11. Overview on overall investment potential in Cannabis sector in Canada
- Aurora Cannabis Inc.
- Cannabis Science Inc.
- Terra Tech Corp.
- Aphria Inc.
- Chronos Group Inc.
- Medical Marijuana, Inc.
- Maricann Group Inc.
Canopy Growth Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/aqt4p7
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.