NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Slice Labs Inc. (Slice), a technology company with the first on-demand insurance platform and products to protect small businesses, has added nine additional states to AERO’s Workers’ Comp product. AERO is a digital general liability program offered by Cornerstone Underwriting Partners (CUP). Initial distribution of these additional states is through Appalachian Underwriters, Inc, with the goal of expanding to other CUP Wholesale partners in the coming months. Appalac
The informative cannabis social network. Join groups, make friends and be part of the cannabis community! Share your recipes, product & strain reviews, tutorials and more! Log in or register to continue
- Loading stock data...
- PESG Industry Updates: Germany’s Cannabis Act and Its Impact on the Medical Cannabis Landscape
- The Cannabist Company Highlights Product Innovation with Launch of Unique Fast-Acting and Longer-Lasting Layered Edibles
- Tenet to Participate in Barclays 26th Annual Global Healthcare Conference
- IGC Pharma Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2024 Results
- Brown-Forman Announces Sale of Cooperage in Alabama