SYRACUSE, N.Y.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Following a successful merger in June 2022, Syracuse Label, Macaran Printed Products and W.N. Van Alstine & Sons have rebranded under a new group name and corporate identity. The NextGen Label Group™ name and logo were unveiled at a company-wide meeting on May 17th, 2023. The new brand combines the three operating units under one identity and better reflects the organization’s commitment to its employee owners and the customer communities they serve. At the
The informative cannabis social network. Join groups, make friends and be part of the cannabis community! Share your recipes, product & strain reviews, tutorials and more! Log in or register to continue
- Loading stock data...
- Brown-Forman Commits Funds to Foundation and Dendrifund
- Etain’s Premium Cannabis Products Now Available at The Travel Agency, at Union Square
- Puffco Launches New Limited-Edition Flourish Collection, Along with its First Direct-to-Consumer Flourish Glass Marketplace
- IGC Pharma Announces Equity Analyst Coverage by Ascendiant with a “Buy” Recommendation and $3.00 Price Target
- PESG Industry Updates: Germany’s Cannabis Act and Its Impact on the Medical Cannabis Landscape