CHICAGO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The Bettering Company, a new luxury cannabis edibles brand offering chef-curated edibles that use real fruits, herbs, teas, spices, jams and are consistently infused, today announces $6.7 million in funding, bringing the company’s total funding to date over $11 million. Founded by Mark Cozzi and Drake Nickell, the company’s initial seed round in 2022 included participation from seasoned early stage consumer packaged goods investors including Peter Rahal. The Bettering
The informative cannabis social network. Join groups, make friends and be part of the cannabis community! Share your recipes, product & strain reviews, tutorials and more! Log in or register to continue
- Loading stock data...
- Etain’s Premium Cannabis Products Now Available at The Travel Agency, at Union Square
- Puffco Launches New Limited-Edition Flourish Collection, Along with its First Direct-to-Consumer Flourish Glass Marketplace
- IGC Pharma Announces Equity Analyst Coverage by Ascendiant with a “Buy” Recommendation and $3.00 Price Target
- PESG Industry Updates: Germany’s Cannabis Act and Its Impact on the Medical Cannabis Landscape
- The Cannabist Company Highlights Product Innovation with Launch of Unique Fast-Acting and Longer-Lasting Layered Edibles