The budding cannabis market is already worth billions of dollars, and it’s expected to grow even more as marijuana momentum accelerates. Those estimates have caught investors eyes, and have left a lot of people wondering: How can I make money investing in marijuana?
In this video, we break down everything you need to know about the cannabis market and marijuana stocks, including:
– The difference between the popular cannabinoids CBD (cannabidiol) and THC (tetrahydrocannabinol).
– Marijuana’s medical applications for cancer and epilepsy treatments.
– Why states like Colorado are eying this market and seeing a big tax opportunity.
– How countries like Uruguay and Canada are at the forefront of legalized recreational and medicinal efforts.
– The pureplay marijuana stocks, including: Canopy Growth, Aurora Cannabis, and Aphira.
– The biotech companies that have exposure to marijuana, including GW Pharmaceuticals and INSYS Therapeutics.
– The sneaky ways to invest in marijuana, like Scotts Miracle-Gro Company and Constellation Brands.
This video was filmed on August 1st, 2018.
Subscribe to The Motley Fool’s YouTube Channel:
Or, follow our Google+ page:
Inside The Motley Fool: Check out our Culture Blog!
Join our Facebook community:
Follow The Motley Fool on Twitter: